Sunday 7 July 2013

It's Summer time.....

So, I haven't posted a blog entry in a year! It has been a crazy year of working and going to school full time! I was too busy for inspiration.. Haha..

I have a few ideas already of what I am going to post about in the next little while, but I wanted to start with the beginning of my summer. I do not work in the summer, so I like to travel. I do not always get the opportunity, but currently I am in NFLD packing my grandparents up for the big move back with us to Alberta! And being here in the house with the them makes me understand why they are so bored. They are back on to beautiful beach but cannot make it down there because they are so creaky and in pain!

This is what they are back on to..



I mean, come on? It is unfortunate that someone can leave near such beauty and no be able to enjoy it!

I  myself have chosen to enjoy this beautiful feature of NFLD living by starting my Summer reading list. I haven't had much opportunity to sit and read in such while so my list of 'must-reads' have gotten quite large. I have more than what am going to list.. but it's a start...


I am starting with the Lord of the Rings; Fellowship of the Rings. I am half way through the first Harry Potter book, but I need to change it up. I often read a few different books in a period of time...depending on the book....

...And it as a beautiful day to start! Peace, quiet, rushing waves crashing on the shore..and a good book.  ..Perfection... I swear, I was born to live near the beach. 






Thank you sun, for finally making and appearance!



So as for summer, here's to eating a lot, sun bathing a lot, reading a lot, and resting. A LOT. 



Peace, Love and Sunshine!
Chantelle

1 comment: