Tuesday 7 August 2012

Dreaming of California





This time last year I was in California. To say I miss it is massive understatement. I have not travelled to   very many places, but so far it was my favourite. Even more than being in the Caribbean. I think the reason for that is because I would never pack up and move to Caribbean,  but I would to California if I had the right reasons to do so.

I travelled to California with my friend Amy and had such a blast. I even enjoyed driving there!
It is such a different atmosphere there all together. Laid back. All I wanted to do was see everything, splash in the ocean and fall into the hot sand of the beautiful beaches.




I loved being able to go to Disneyland for the first time! I am a complete Disney Nerd. I was like a kid in a candy store! I laughed, I cried. I didn't want to leave!


I did many other things in California such as Universal Studios (So much fun....Jurassic park ride 5 times, and the Mummy...10!), Six Flags (the Green Lantern was terrifying!)....



...and touring Hollywood boulevard and Beverly Hills by bus!


We also made it to San Diego and Las Vegas!

Needless to say, I had the time of my life and I can't wait to go back! I will also remember that even when it is cloudy and cold at the beach, you wear sunblock anyway!!!!! (poor nieve Canadian girl...)




Thats it. Just wanted to write about what is on my mind. California.

Until next time
Tons of Love and Blessings,
Chantelle




No comments:

Post a Comment