Friday 12 July 2013




These words are so meaningful to me in my life right now. I chose it to be the slogan of my blog because I feel it is a true representation of me and my life's journey...

I am wandering. I have been wandering for some time, but it does not mean that I am lost. Years ago, I was in a very different place and felt that I was stuck. I am not sure how, but I was just stuck. I am not lost, by the grace of God and his plan for my life (which is quite a reason why I am in 'wander' mode) I will never have to feel lost, alone or desperate.


When I have the time sit, relax and think in peace and quiet, especially in a place far from home and without any distractions, It is so easy to contemplate and really think about how beautiful our lives can be if we only understand that amongst our life of wandering and waiting, God is waiting to bestow his beauty upon us to enrich our existence. We just need open to see this and accept it. I pray now for my eyes to be re-opened everyday to be ready and and willing to see the fun, beautiful and grattifying experiences God is so eager to share with me!


Finally, 

to be  'LOST'  /lôst/:
Adjective
  1. Unable to find one's way; not knowing one's whereabouts: "they got lost in the fog".
Synonyms
missing - stray - gone


I am not LOST. I am waiting...

Psalms 40:1-2 
“I waited patiently for the Lord;
he inclined to me and heard my cry.
He drew me up from the pit of destruction,
out of the miry bog,
and set my feet upon a rock,
making my steps secure.
He put a new song in my mouth,
a song of praise to our God.

I wander in endless pursuit of a God filled, beautiful life.


Love, Blessings and encouragement to live a 
beautiful, rich life to your full potential through
 the Grace of God!

Chantelle


No comments:

Post a Comment