Saturday 14 July 2012

La explicación

Here we go. My first blog.


I never thought I would do anything like this before considering I have started and stopped journaling probably 50 million times. In spite of that, I was told recently my a college teacher that I had a nice writing voice. We'll see.


There were only a couple of reasons why I decided to start a blog and they are as follows:


1. I am not a very eloquent speaker. If you happen to know me personally or even if you know me very closely, you know that I, on numerous occasions, start talking and have to stop, take a breather, rewind and start over. On top of that, I have a hard time verbalizing my emotions or what I am thinking. Put simpler, it's in my head, but won't come out how I want it to.
I hoping that this blog will allow those who read to get to knowa me on better level because most of the time, in person, I am just awkward ;).


2. I feel this is a way that I can journal but others can see it, and maybe even be inspired, comforted, or is something to read out of boredom. Foremost, I hope I can be more inspired by little things in every day life.


3. Lastly, I started a blog because my friend of mine suggested it. Thank you. It also gives me something to occupy my time as I am on summer holidays :).




Because the title of the particular blog states, "The Explanation", I should also explain why I have names my blog "Chantelle in Wanderland". Weird right? 
Well, it took me a long time to decide on a name, and finally choose one that no one else had. That was annoying. 




According to Dictionary.com to wander  is to:



1.to ramble without a definite purpose or objective; roam,rove, or stray: to wander over the earth.
2. to go aimlessly, indirectly, or casually; meander:
3. (of the mind, thoughts, desires, etc.) to take one directionor another without conscious intent or controlHis attention wandered as the speaker droned on.



I will ramble. I will make sense. I will write about how my mind wanders. Some posts will have a purpose, some won't. Some will have pictures, while others will not. I will be different all the time.


I hope you enjoy, if not, that is ok too.

Be Blessed,
C


1 comment:

  1. Yay! This is so exciting. I wish you every success & fulfillment with a blog. Can't wait to read every post :)

    ReplyDelete